…they can either get scared and crawl under a rock or step up and become proactive; which is exactly what Barbara Baxter did when she learned she had cancer. As she negotiated the emotions that were sparked by the rather one dimensional way typical western medicine was helping her, Barbara started collecting her own ways of coping she started calling her Sugar Pills.
She reached out to the people around her and began collecting their advice, sage words and inspired ways of dealing with difficulties. As she compiled this information she soon realized she had enough to fill a book, and thus “Sugar Pills: Non-Medical Ways to Feel Your Best” was begun in earnest.
About Barbara Baxter
Barbara Baxter is a creative force of boundless optimism who has been involved with the creative arts including writing, ventriloquism, public speaking, design and creating ways to connect people with their dreams from myriad points of view. She attracts interesting, productive, visionaries like herself to participate in her many projects, many of whom share their own information in this new book! Find out more at http://www.barbarabaxterproductions.com
“Sugar Pills: Non-Medical Ways to Feel Your Best” touches on seven main topics in its almost 400 pages including:
- Guided Imagery
- Positive Energy
Each topic is explored from various points of view depicting a variety of ways successful people have successfully changed their lives for the better as they, too, coped with trying times and difficult situation.
356 Pages • Perfect Bound • Full Color Cover • Photos, sketches, recipes and more!
Who’s it For?
- People looking for ways to positively influence their own health
- People interested in supporting someone going through a difficult health challenge
- Those ready to embrace ideas beyond what the typical medical communities offer
- Anyone who seeks to broaden their own point of view of how to achieve and maintain holistic wellness
What Are People Saying?
- “Provides many sweet delights for the soul and ideas to keep the spirits high when life gets low.”– Victor Paruta, Psychic Medium and Clairvoyant
- “Filled with helpful tools, insights and signposts. A must read for anyone on the journey to their healthiest self.”– Tamara Sumner Petersen, CEO, ESMI Productions